Meet Dr. Mindiola
Dr. Michael Mindiola is from Waukesha, WI and received his DDS from Marquette University School of Dentistry in 1990. After graduation he joined the USPHS and was stationed in Arizona. He retired from active duty at WW Hastings Indian Hospital in Tahlequah, OK August 1, 2010 and has maintained a practice in Wisconsin since 2009. He received his endodontic education at Case Western School of Dental Medicine, graduating in 2004. He also holds a Masters of Science in Dentistry. Dr. Mindiola enjoys hunting and many sports. He enjoys spending his remaining free time with his wife Kelly and 4 children.
He belongs to AAE, ADA, WDA, Coolidge Endodontic Study Club, and the Military Officers Association of America.
- Case Western School of Dental Medicine
Certificate in Endodontics • Masters of Science in Dentistry
- United States Public Health Service
Indian Health Services
Advanced General Practice Residency in Dentistry
- Marquette University School of Dentistry
- American Association of Endodontics
- American Dental Association
- Wisconsin Dental Association
- Coolidge Endodontic Study Club
- Military Officers Association of America