Dr. Cody Nelson
Dr. Cody Nelson received his Bachelor of Arts degree from Brigham Young University in 2005. He then returned to his home state of Pennsylvania to earn his dental degree from the University of Pittsburgh in 2009. During dental school, Dr. Nelson joined the Navy and following graduation, he completed a one year general practice residency at Naval Hospital Portsmouth in Portsmouth, VA. Following his GPR, he completed his endodontic residency at the University of Alabama, Birmingham and began private practice in Wisconsin soon after finishing his residency in 2012. Dr. Nelson’s post graduate residency training included one year of advanced IV sedation training in both hospital and clinic settings. He is excited to be able to offer IV sedation services to your anxious patients!
Dr. Nelson is married and has three children. In his spare time, he enjoys spending time with his family, hunting, fishing, camping and anything outdoors.
In an effort to provide the highest standard of care possible, Dr. Nelson is a committed life long learner and is currently pursuing board certification with the American Board of Endodontists. He is a member of the ADA, AAE, Coolidge Endodontics Study Club, and Kenosha County Dental Society.
- Brigham Young University Bachelor ofA11s Degree
- University of Pittsburgh Dental Degree
- Naval Hospital Portsmouth General Practice Residency
- University ofAlabama – Brigham Endodontic Residency
- American Dental Association
- American Association of Endodontists
- Coolidge Endodontics Study Club
- Kenosha County Dental Society